Univeris, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, is a privately held company and is the leader in enterprise wealth management for the Canadian market.
Founded in 1991, Univeris has over 75 staff and over 20 major financial services clients across Canada representing over 16,000 advisors with over CDN $62 billion in mutual fund assets under administration.
Univeris offers the most comprehensive enterprise wealth management platform with fully integrated back office operations, compliance and front office practice management for financial advisors
We are seeking an individual skilled and experienced in business analysis to come on board as a Business Analyst to help deliver solutions within the Universityís Applications environment.
Your role will be to undertake detailed analysis and gather requirements from the user community, then to work with the technical development team to deliver suitable solutions. You will be working within a development team that focuses on a number of key applications.
Your role will encompass high level planning, requirements gathering, and relationship development. Key to this role is excellent relationship development skills relating to business owners and key stakeholders.
Successful applicants will have a strong business analysis background with demonstrated experience writing requirements and functional specification documents within a software development environment. Experience with Use Case methodology would be an advantage.
The ability to work with both end users and the technical delivery function essential
- 5+ years demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst, within the financial services sector.
- In depth knowledge of financial services distribution industry, particularly retail business represented by Investment Dealers and Brokers
- Knowledge of all types of investment products, including funds, guaranteed investments, fixed income products, securities and insurance
- Knowledge of retail back office processes such as order management, clearing and settlement, commissioning, trust accounting
- Knowledge of an Advisorís business, specifically related to their practice and activities
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org