Univeris, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, is a privately held company and is the leader in enterprise wealth management platforms for the Canadian market.
Founded in 1991, Univeris has major financial services clients across Canada representing over 16,000 advisors with over $62 billion CDN in mutual fund assets under administration.
Univeris offers the most comprehensive enterprise wealth management platform with fully integrated back office operations, compliance and front office practice management for financial advisors.
Summary of Position:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for 4 primary areas inside the Product Marketing Department:
- The Product Marketing, inclusive of lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns
- The Image Marketing, inclusive of branding and client appreciation activities
- The Market Research, inclusive of market analysis and insights
- The Thought Leadership, inclusive of overall product and company positioning
- Develops, plans and executes integrated marketing plans for EWMS product solutions as required; including
- Marketing & Sales collateral
- Product sales presentations
- Trade Show requirements
- Media relations
- Push marketing
- Print & online advertising
- Partners with Product , Sales, and Account Teams to develop all corporate and product marketing materials
- Strategize and develop our product positioning and messaging that creatively differentiates our products and services from that of the competitors
- Drafts Univeris news releases and works with both Product Management and Senior Management to ensure the appropriate message strategy
- Responsible for the company’s website- Univeris.com. Works with internal departments and external vendors on the development and maintenance of content for the corporate website.
- Develops segment-specific push communications and demand generation
- Leads the development of a Thought Leadership Framework
- Drives the development of case studies, articles, speaking engagements, surveys and other tools.
- Drives to maintain corporate communications standards and updates Univeris staff on requirements and templates
- Measures ROI and success rates of marketing initiatives implemented by Univeris
- Minimum 10 years experience in Marketing Management, with experience working for software vendor, B2B marketing and marketing 3.0.
- Degree in marketing or business. Graduate degree in business is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing
- Pragmatic Marketing Trained
- Demonstrated experience in B2B marketing in financial services and software marketing
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing marketing plans with specific experience in advertising, collateral development, online marketing and event marketing.
- Understanding of Canadian financial services industry, with specific emphasis on distribution of wealth products
- In depth knowledge of financial services distribution industry, particularly retail business represented by Investment Dealers and Brokers
- Directs activities in a balanced and productive manner
- Demonstrates ability to organize complex processes and cross-departmental efforts
- Communicates so that others are clear on what they need to do
- Identifies and clearly articulates key issues, obtain decisions and communicate next steps
- Represents Univeris in meetings and presentations to existing and potential clients
- Assigns work and monitors its outcome with consideration and respect
- Successfully broker contentious issues with peers so that the work is not compromised and team members continue to contribute proactively
- Possesses knowledge of business software applications/project tools (e.g., Captivate, MS Office applications)
- Advanced skills in desktop publishing.