To be successful, banks must be able to deliver great customer service on complex transactions while controlling staffing and training costs. There is an expectation that multiple branch members should be able to service the client at one time, in an efficient, professional and consistent manner.
Univeris serves banks through an enterprise, web-based platform that is accessible to all staff from either inside or outside the branch.
Built for teamwork, the system allows any team member to view a client’s account and access any work-in-progress items created by another team member. Univeris users simply enter transactions and immediately the system determines what information is needed, creating a quick, professional and accurate transaction – every time.
How Univeris Supports Banks
- Industry-leading Account Opening and Order Entry Solution called XPRESSuite™.
- Real-time analysis engine, PortfolioINSIGHTS®, enables advisors to provide clear and comprehensive answers to their member’s investment questions.
- PortfolioINSIGHTS® makes it easy for advisors to prepare for client meetings. Generate personalized and professionally formatted portfolio reports in just a few clicks.
- Investor access, eDelivery and collaboration through WebCONNECT™, our investor portal that is optimized for all major browser and device configurations.
- SaaS through our Univeris FLEX offering.
- Configurable permissions and control switches that manage individual advisors, assistants, teams and branches to service different client segments.
- Service-oriented architecture enabling integration to banking systems and virtual bank front-end solutions.